PRE-LICENSING FOR RESIDENTIAL LEASING AGENT
Welcome! We’re here to give you the best foundation possible to set you up for long-term success. Obtaining your residential leasing agent license is a great beginning to a rewarding real estate career.
A residential leasing agent is an employee of a real estate broker and engages in licensing activities limited to leasing residential real estate. In Illinois, you must obtain a license in order to work as a residential leasing agent.
Our pre-licensing program is designed to fulfill the necessary course requirements and prepare you thoroughly for the state licensing exam and application.
- +18 years old
- High school or GED graduate
- Be of good moral character
ABOUT THE LEASING AGENT PRE-LICENSING COURSE
This course is the first step on your journey to becoming a residential leasing agent!
Regardless of which format you choose, the content includes: provisions of the Illinois Real Estate License Act 2000 applicable to residential leasing agents, fair housing issues relating to residential leasing, advertising and marketing issues, leases, applications and credit reports, owner-tenant relationships and owner-tenant laws, the handling of funds, and environmental issues relating to residential real property.
CHOOSE YOUR FORMAT
There are two (2) different ways that you can take this course. Pick the best option based on what works for your schedule and your learning style.
- TUITION: $240, including book and materials
- If you learn best in a traditional classroom setting, and you have the flexibility to commit to attending one of our sessions, then our classroom course is your best option.
- TUITION: $240, including eBook and materials
- If you learn best with a live instructor and an interactive classroom environment (but you’re practicing social distancing), then our webinar course is your best option. The experience includes a full-time, live instructor, group discussions, unit reviews and an easy-to-navigate webinar streaming interface.
UPCOMING LIVE COURSES
|DATE & TIME||LOCATION|
|9/26/22 – 9/29/22
5:30 PM – 9:15 PM
|11/21/22 – 11/22/22
9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
|CAR Central | 430 N Michigan|
Quick LinksFAQs Course Forms Class Location & Directions School Policies Instructors
INTERESTED IN A CAREER IN REAL ESTATE?
We do encourage you to fill out the information request form below so we can reach out to you and make sure you have everything you need to start your new and exciting career.