We are here to help! You can contact us by phone, email or stop in to one of our offices! Give us a call and ask to speak to an Education Admission Representative at (312) 803-4900, or visit our Central location Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM & 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM located at:Email Us
Please Note Our Updated Security Measures:
- If you have registered for a class, please present your photo ID to front desk security. If security does not have a pre-printed badge for you, it is because you are not registered for a class or you have registered late. No worries! Security will direct you to our office on the 8th floor, where you’ll speak with a C.A.R. staff member who will collect your information and get your badge ready for your next visit.
- Security will give you a pre-printed badge.
- Scan your badge at the turnstile.
- Scan your badge once inside the elevator and select floor 8.
Parking At Our Downtown Office
A negotiated rate of $16/day for CAR members and visitors is available at the AMA Garage at 401 N State Street – be sure to take advantage of this when you visit us at CAR for classes, meetings or events. There are two convenient entries: off State Street or on Wabash (next to the Dunkin Donuts and across the street from the Trump Tower).
- Distance to CAR’s offices: 0.2 miles, 422 steps, 4-minute walk
- Total number of spaces: 890
To get the $16 negotiated parking rate:
- Upon entering the garage to park, pull an entry ticket from the parking garage gate. Park your car.
- Be sure to ask the front desk staff for a validation “chaser” ticket before returning to your vehicle.
- Upon returning to the garage and prior to returning to your vehicle, go to the pay stations in the lobby and insert your entry ticket into the pay station. You will see a price for parking. Then, insert the “chaser” ticket into the machine to receive the negotiated price ($16). Guests will be able to pay the fee in cash or by credit card. Once payment is accepted, a validated ticket will be dispensed from the pay station to be used at the garage exit.
- At the garage exit, insert the paid/validated ticket into the reader. The gate will raise and you will be able to exit the garage in your vehicle.
On rare occasions, this parking site might become full. If so, please advise the parking attendant that you are with the Chicago Association of REALTORS® and you will be allowed to enter. If no attendant is present, you will need to park at an alternative garage (see below). We also recommend using a parking app like SpotHero if you are interested in parking downtown and reserving a space ahead of time.
Additional parking can be found at the addresses below. Please note: CAR was not able to negotiate a rate for you to park at these locations.
- 614 N St. Clair
- Total number of spaces: 186
- Distance: 0.3 miles, 633 steps, 6 minute walk
- 240 E Illinois (Cityfront Plaza)
- Total number of spaces: 450
- Distance: 0.2 miles, 430 steps, 5 minute walk
We also recommend using a parking app like SpotHero if you are interested in parking downtown and reserving a space ahead of time.
Bus routes that drop off directly in front of the Wrigley Building adjacent to our office space on Michigan Avenue include 2, 3, 26, 29, 65, 120, 121, 143, 146, 147, 148, 151, 157.
Additional bus lines are in the area within a few blocks walk, including express bus routes from the north and south sides. We highly recommend planning out your route ahead of time using Google Maps.
Nearby CTA train stations include:
- State & Lake: Brown, Orange, Purple, Green, Pink Lines
- 9 minute walk, 0.4 miles
- Grand: Red Line
- 8 minute walk, 0.3 miles
- Clark & Lake: Blue, Green, Pink, Orange, Brown, Purple Lines
- 13 minute walk, 0.6 miles
Nearby Metra train stations include:
- Millennium Station: SSL, ME Lines
- 10 minute walk, 0.4 miles
- Ogilvie Transportation Center: UP-W, UP-NW, UP-N
- 30 minute walk, 1.4 miles
- Union Station: BNSF, MD-N, NCS, SWS, MD-W, HC
- 32 minute walk, 1.5 miles
6017 W. 26th St. – Map It
Cicero, IL 60804-3012
Ph: (312) 803-4900
The Frank J. Williams Education Center
7300 S Cottage Grove Ave. – Map It
Chicago, IL 60619
We encourage you to fill out the information request form below so we can reach out to you and make sure you have everything you need to start your new and exciting career with REALTORS® Real Estate School!
INTERESTED IN A CAREER IN REAL ESTATE?
We do encourage you to fill out the information request form below so we can reach out to you and make sure you have everything you need to start your new and exciting career.