We are here to help! You can contact us by phone, email or stop in to one of our offices! Give us a call and ask to speak to an Education Admission Representative at (312) 803-4900, or visit our Central location Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM & 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM located at:
430 North Michigan Ave. Suite 800
Chicago, IL 60611
Please Note Our Updated Security Measures:
- If you have registered for a class, please present your photo ID to front desk security. If security does not have a pre-printed badge for you, it is because you are not registered for a class or you have registered late. No worries! Security will direct you to our office on the 8th floor, where you’ll speak with a C.A.R. staff member who will collect your information and get your badge ready for your next visit.
- Security will give you a pre-printed badge.
- Scan your badge at the turnstile.
- Scan your badge once inside the elevator and select floor 8.
Parking At Our Downtown Office
Click here for parking information and details.
Bus routes that drop off directly in front of the Wrigley Building adjacent to our office space on Michigan Avenue include 2, 3, 26, 29, 65, 120, 121, 143, 146, 147, 148, 151, 157.
Additional bus lines are in the area within a few blocks walk, including express bus routes from the north and south sides. We highly recommend planning out your route ahead of time using Google Maps.
Nearby CTA train stations include:
- State & Lake: Brown, Orange, Purple, Green, Pink Lines
- 9 minute walk, 0.4 miles
- Grand: Red Line
- 8 minute walk, 0.3 miles
- Clark & Lake: Blue, Green, Pink, Orange, Brown, Purple Lines
- 13 minute walk, 0.6 miles
Nearby Metra train stations include:
- Millennium Station: SSL, ME Lines
- 10 minute walk, 0.4 miles
- Ogilvie Transportation Center: UP-W, UP-NW, UP-N
- 30 minute walk, 1.4 miles
- Union Station: BNSF, MD-N, NCS, SWS, MD-W, HC
- 32 minute walk, 1.5 miles
The Frank J. Williams Education Center
7300 S Cottage Grove Ave. – Map It
Chicago, IL 60619
We encourage you to fill out the information request form below so we can reach out to you and make sure you have everything you need to start your new and exciting career with REALTORS® Real Estate School!
INTERESTED IN A CAREER IN REAL ESTATE?
We do encourage you to fill out the information request form below so we can reach out to you and make sure you have everything you need to start your new and exciting career.