60-HOUR BROKER PRE-LICENSE TOPICS COURSE
The 60-Hour Broker Pre-License Topics course is the first step on your journey to becoming a broker! Regardless of which type of course you choose, the content includes: license law, real property, agency, financing, marketing & advertising, contract knowledge, buyer & seller relationships & counseling, state & federal laws and real estate transactions. You must complete and pass this course before you may continue on to the 15-Hour Interactive Course.
THE CLASSROOM EXPERIENCE – register below
If you learn best in a traditional classroom setting, and you have the flexibility to commit to attending one of our sessions, then our classroom course is your best option. The experience includes a full-time instructor, group discussions, unit reviews and a brand new classroom facility!
THE WEBINAR EXPERIENCE – register below
If you learn best with a live instructor and an interactive classroom environment (but you’re practicing social distancing), then our webinar course is your best option. The experience includes a full-time, live instructor, group discussions, unit reviews and an easy-to-navigate webinar streaming interface.
Three things to know about webinar classes:
- You must be signed in to all sessions from start to finish to receive credit. Make sure you have a computer and a steady WiFi source.
- Unlike a Zoom Call, you don’t have to worry about keeping your camera on or off. Check out these handy webinar 101 tips.
- Your webinar class will take place on the same dates and run for the same time as a standard classroom course, so please plan to attend the class for its entirety to receive credit. Double-check our school policies if you anticipate an absence.
Types of Class Sessions
- All-Day Classroom Sessions: Classes meet for eight (8) consecutive weekdays, Monday – Friday and then Monday – Wednesday, from 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Saturday Sessions: Classes meet for eight (8) consecutive Saturdays, from 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Evening Sessions: Classes meet for 16 evening sessions on consecutive Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, from 5:30 PM – 9:15 PM
- Morning Sessions: Classes meet for 16 morning sessions on consecutive Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, from 9:00 AM – 12:45 PM
TUITION: $479 through July 2020 (Discounted from $579), including books and materials AND free study resources!
We know this is a difficult time to get into a new career, and we want to help.
As we uphold our commitment to our students as well as our social responsibility to hold virtual classes, we’re offering $100 off your 60 Hour Broker Pre-license Topics course.
Better yet, if you begin your class and decide a webinar course isn’t for you, you can transfer to the next classroom course that fits your schedule AND keep your discounted tuition. Register below or call us with questions.
Quick LinksFAQs Tools to Triumph Course Forms Class Location & Directions Types of Careers School Policies Instructors
- +18 years old
- High school or GED graduate
- Be of good moral character
SIX STEPS TO BECOME A LICENSED BROKER
- Pick your start date below!
- Enroll in the 15-Hour Interactive Course.
- Take and pass state licensing exam.
- Find a sponsoring broker.
- Apply to the state for your broker’s license.
- Complete the Post License Coursework required for your first license renewal deadline.
|5/30/20 – 7/25/20 – DISCOUNTED||Saturday Sessions||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM||Webinar|
|6/15/20 – 6/24/20 – DISCOUNTED||All Day Sessions||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM||Webinar|
|6/29/20 – 7/8/20 – DISCOUNTED||All Day Sessions||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM||Webinar|
|7/6/20 – 8/10/20 – DISCOUNTED||Evening Sessions||5:30 PM – 9:15 PM||Webinar|
|7/13/20 – 7/22/20 – DISCOUNTED||All Day Sessions||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM||Webinar|
|8/3/20 – 9/09/20||Morning Sessions||9:00 AM – 12:45 PM||CAR | 430 N Michigan|
|8/15/20 – 10/10/20||Saturday Session||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM||CAR | 430 N Michigan|
|8/17/20 – 8/26/20||All Day Sessions||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM||CAR | 430 N Michigan|
|9/14/20 – 9/23/20||All Day Sessions||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM||CAR | 430 N Michigan|
|9/28/20 – 10/7/20||All Day Sessions||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM||CAR | Cicero Office|
|10/5/20 – 11/09/20||Evening Sessions||5:30 PM – 9:15 PM||CAR | 430 N Michigan|
|10/19/20 – 10/28/20||All Day Sessions||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM||CAR | 430 N Michigan|
|10/24/20 – 12/19/20||Saturday Sessions||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM||CAR | 430 N Michigan|
|11/2/20 – 12/09/20||Morning Sessions||9:00 AM – 12:45 PM||CAR | 430 N Michigan|
|11/9/20 – 11/18/20||All Day Sessions||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM||CAR | 430 N Michigan|
|12/7/20 – 12/16/20||All Day Sessions||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM||CAR | 430 N Michigan|
Other course options:
INTERESTED IN A CAREER IN REAL ESTATE?
We do encourage you to fill out the information request form below so we can reach out to you and make sure you have everything you need to start your new and exciting career.