Lanora’s Office Hours
Are you interested in a career in real estate, but you don’t know where to begin? Join Lanora’s Office Hours! As the Education Admissions Representative at RRES, Lanora has the best insight and advice when it comes to beginning your real estate career.
Each month, she’ll cover frequently asked questions, career advice, study tips and more during her Office Hours. The best way to stay updated is to follow her on Facebook!
Catch Up On Past Office Hours:
- Meet Lanora | What “Getting Started” Feels Like | The Differences Between Licenses
- Top Five Reasons to Love Your Real Estate Career
- The Steps to Earning Your Broker’s License
- What You Can Do With Your Broker’s License
- Study Aides Options & What to Expect From the Licensure Exam
- The Steps to Earning Your Leasing Agent License
- Breaking Down the State & National Exams
- Special Guest: Leo Schwartz, Pre-licensing Instructor
- Finding Your Why | The Importance of Passion
- The Frank J. Williams Education Center
- What to Do if You Don’t Pass the State/National Exam
- Important License Law Changes
- What is CE & Why Do You Need It
- Budgeting For Your Real Estate Career
Upcoming Office Hours | SIGN UP ON FACEBOOK
|November 20||12:30 PM – 1:00 PM||Facebook Live|
|December 18||12:30 PM – 1:00 PM||Facebook Live|
Lanora is a leader in the real estate education and professional development fields. With more than 15 years of real estate experience as a broker, investor, consultant and appraiser, she has won numerous awards, including the “Rookie of the Year” Award in 2004 for more than $2 million in closed sales within a two-month period.
As the Education Admissions Representative at the REALTORS® Real Estate School, she dedicates her time to helping others learn more about their education opportunities. She’s seen as an invaluable resource with her advice, insight and energy as she walks students through the challenges of starting a new career. Lanora enjoys spending quality time with her three daughters and dog, Misfit.
Email Lanora or give her a call at 312-214-5513.
INTERESTED IN A CAREER IN REAL ESTATE?
We do encourage you to fill out the information request form below so we can reach out to you and make sure you have everything you need to start your new and exciting career.