Broker Pre-Licensing Self-Paced
Our self-paced course covers the exact same content as the live broker pre-licensing formats. However, because the state of Illinois requires that the final 15 Hours take place in a live, interactive format, you must register for two separate courses to complete your 75 Hours of Pre-licensing.
Note: the 15 Hour portion requires a separate fee and is not included in the 60 Hour self-paced pricing.
HOW IT WORKS: EARNING YOUR 75 HOURS
STEP 1: 60 HOURS SELF-PACED
SELF-PACED TUITION: $500 (Includes: 60 Hours)
- After registering, your course materials will ship to your address on record within two business days of purchase. You must provide your shipping address during course registration.
- Log into the CAR Learning Portal for important information on how to complete your course.
- At the end of each reading assignment, you must complete the unit exam with a passing score of 75% or better to advance to the next module.
- You may schedule your final exam appointment after you passed all unit exams and been enrolled in the course for a minimum of five (5) business days.
- You have six (6) months to complete this self-paced course.
- After completing this course, contact our staff at email@example.com to enroll in the final 15 Hours of mandatory coursework to fulfill all state requirements.
If at any point you feel like the self-study format just isn’t working for you, you may transfer to a classroom course. You must pay the difference in the course price, and a $40 transfer fee will apply.REGISTER
STEP 2: 15 HOURS LIVE
The 15 Hour Applied Real Estate Principles Interactive portion is taken in a live classroom or via live webinar. This is an interactive class with “real world” examples, role play and answers to “what if” scenarios. NOTE: you must have taken and completed the 60 hour Broker Pre-license topics course before registering for this course.
- All Day Sessions: Classes meet two (2) consecutive weekdays from 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Saturday Sessions: Saturday classes meet for 2 consecutive Saturdays from 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Evening Sessions: 4 Session Evening classes meet Mondays, Wednesday and Thursdays from 5:30 PM – 9:15 PM
- Morning Sessions: 4 Session Morning classes meet Mondays, Wednesday and Thursdays from 9:00 AM – 12:45 PM
- Weekend Sessions: Classes meet 2 consecutive days, Saturday and Sunday, back to back, from 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
TUITION: $125 (Includes: 15 Hours)
- After completing the first 60 Hours, contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll in the final 15 Hours of mandatory coursework to fulfill all state requirements.
- After class, you will receive a course transcript via email within two to three business days. Then, you are eligible to schedule your licensing exam.
INTERESTED IN A CAREER IN REAL ESTATE?
We do encourage you to fill out the information request form below so we can reach out to you and make sure you have everything you need to start your new and exciting career.