75-HOUR BROKER LICENSING: SELF-STUDY
WORK AT YOUR OWN PACE, ON YOUR OWN SCHEDULE!
Our self-study course covers the exact same content as the classroom and online broker pre-licensing courses: license law, real property, agency, financing, marketing & advertising, contract knowledge, buyer & seller relationships & counseling, state & federal laws and real estate transactions.
HOW IT WORKS
- After registering, you’ll receive all course materials by mail within 7-10 business days. You are free to work through the curriculum at your own pace. When questions arise, you may contact one of our licensed instructors, whose contact information is provided in the course information.
- At the end of each unit, you will complete a unit exam that you will then send back to us for grading. Once you’ve passed all unit exams with a 75% or better, you may schedule a proctored final exam at a location that’s convenient for you.
- You may not schedule a final exam appointment until you’ve passed all your unit exams and been enrolled in the pre-licensing course for at least five (5) business days.
- You will have six (6) months to complete the course from your date of enrollment.
- If at any point you feel like the self-study format just isn’t working for you, you may transfer to a classroom course. You’ll have to pay the difference in the course price, and a $25 transfer fee will apply.
Quick LinksSchool Policies FAQs Course Forms Tools to Triumph
DON’T FORGET YOUR LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
- +21 years old
- High school or GED graduate
- Be of good moral character
SIX STEPS TO BECOME A LICENSED BROKER
INTERESTED IN A CAREER IN REAL ESTATE?
We do encourage you to fill out the information request form below so we can reach out to you and make sure you have everything you need to start your new and exciting career.